Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Hive - Cela 20090129

I am loving this book more and more. The chapters are long but the dialogue is amazing. Cela switches back and forth between characters and continues later on where he left off. I get confused with so many characters but slowly I am getting into each one and their lives. All intertwined and each with their own problems and issues. Very interesting style. I think I can copy it for my upcoming book. This book is so effortlessly written that the reader feels confident that he can copy his own version and yet know deep inside that the author is a master at his art. I am so glad I picked this book to read at this time in my life. It talks mostly about characters having trouble with money and poverty. Great lesson for me to learn and improve myself and my life. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment